No-CE-/SSSPL/2013/04/16 16TH APRIL, 2013
CONSENT LETTER FOR IJCP BOOK OF MEDICAL RECORDS
SIX SIGMA ACCREDIATION FOR SIR GANGARAM HOSPITAL (FIRST IN INDIA) BY “SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE”
The Six Sigma Star Healthcare, Delhi, here by certify that ; Sir Gangaram Hospital, Rajinder Nagra, N. Delhi is the first hospital in India, that is accredited for Six Sigma Accreditation by “SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE” Delhi.. This certification will be valid for 3 years. The accreditation was given in recognition of the six sigma process & systems, which are in perfect consonance with the best health care practices followed around the world. This certification gives a major boost to the healthcare industry in the India.
First in Indian Healthcare : Six Sigma Accreditation Highlight’s :-
· Accreditation Done By : SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE, DELHI
· Name of the Accredited Hospital : SIR GANGARAM HOSPITAL, RAJINDER NAGAR, NEW DELHI
· Date & Place of Accreditation : 11th April, 2013 at Chairman Office, Superspecility Block, Sir Gangaram Hospital
· Accreditation Given to : DR. D.S RANA, Chairman, Board of Management, Sir Gangaram Hospital
· Accreditation Given by : DR. PRADEEP BHARDWAJ, CEO, Six Sigma Star Healthcare, New Delhi.
· Validity : 3 Years
I “ DR. PRADEEP BHARDWAJ” CE0, SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE, declare that the above is true to the best of my knowledge.
(DR. PRADEEP BHARDWAJ)
CEO & EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR